- Duration: 3 hours
- Departures: 9:00 am
- Level: Easy
- Group Size: 2 – 25 per.
- Frequency: All Days Monday to Sunday
- Reserves: 5 Days Before arrive to Arequipa
City tour Arequipa
Category: Cultural, adventure, hike.
- TOUR ITINERARY
1 DAY: AREQUIPA / COMBINED CITY TOUR
Transfer to the hotel of your choice, short break.
Launching the tour of the White City of Arequipa where they will visit the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, the church and cloister of the Company, Temple and the Plazoleta San Francisco tour of the District of San Lorenzo, visit and tour of the Monastery of St. Catherine which was closed to the public for centuries, restored and opened smoothly today allows us to appreciate what was the city of Arequipa in the seventeenth century, visit its narrow streets, their Squares and perfumed gardens in addition to the impressive and hermetic Claustros amid huge walls Sillar, rustic Stone sinks, and all cells that make up this small colonial town, then we moved to the beautiful green countryside and the Mirador de Yanahuara contemplate the Volcanoes as Misti, Pichupichu and Chachani, the terraces of Paucarpata, The Mill Sabandìa, Tingo and Sachaca viewpoint. Return to the hotel.
- SERVICE INCLUDE
- Transfers Airport / Hotel Airport
- City Tours:
- 01 Continental breakfast.
- Professional Guides.
- SERVICE NOT INCLUDE
- Ticket Entrance: (Chapel of St. Ignatius of Loyola S/.5, Monastery of Santa Catalina S/. 35, Museum of mummy Juanita S/.15), Snacks and Tips.
- RECOMMENDED ITEMS TO BRING
- Sun Block
- Cap or Hat and Sun Glasses
- CONTACT US